Staffing Agencies are responsible for a wide number of tasks that client companies want to outsource. Because of this, significant bottle necks in the process arise, which can cause productivity problems and time management issues. With the responsibilities of human resources, recruiting, operations, job management, payroll, and invoicing for multiple companies, it is easy for costs and time to add up. So how do you trim back the unnecessary costs and maximize your own profits as an agency? Here are some of the ways you can streamline with a workforce management system.
- Improve the database. Your database is already rich with qualified applicants. But the more time your recruiters spend on updating each candidate file the less time they will spend working on critical orders from your clients. A workforce management system hands profile management over to the candidates themselves. They can update their information as needed ensuring your database is current and useable at all times.
- Maximize communication. Recruiting is often a game of numbers. To fill one job your recruiters may have to speak to dozens of potential employees before making the right selection. With the right solution, you can automate your processes for communication. You can use whatever technology is most convenience for your workforce, whether that is text, email, mobile apps, or you website. This will lead to shorter fill times and better engagement.
- Manage time sheets. Another process that can take up valuable time at your organization is managing the payroll of your employees on assignment. Each employee is responsible for turning in their own time, but if it isn’t at your office by your payroll deadline, your recruiters often have to stop what they’re doing and track them down. Making it easier to update online or with a mobile app can expedite the process.
- Integrate payroll processes. Once timesheets are obtained, the back office processes kicks in. Many companies use systems like QuickBooks or other payroll and accounting software to cut checks and process invoices. If you can integrate this system with your front office information, it can help speed up the procedure and avoid costly mistakes.
- Measure performance. A workforce management system also has the benefit of tracking and analyzing information that will be important to the success of your business. You can monitor the staffing margins and make projections for the future. You can track important information such as recruiting sources, client complaints, or employee recommendations.
Partnering with a workforce management software solution can help you streamline your recruiting processes. NextCrew offers customizable solutions that will be right for you, your industry, and your employees. Contact us to learn more!