There is a lot more to temporary staffing than just recruiting. Once your temporary employees are on the job you are responsible for their tax documents and Form I9, time sheets, payroll, invoicing, and other business reports. Having a back office service that can help streamline these functions is important. Let’s take behind the scenes look at the back office needs of a temporary staffing service.
1. Tax and I9 Forms. To be compliant with federal and state law there are certain documents that
2. Employee Time Sheets. You may remember a time when employees completed 5-part carbon forms with their hours each week. They were responsible for having these signed by the client and returned by a payroll deadline. Once a week, an individual would be responsible to code and input the data from these time sheets. Once again, they would be filed in drawers taking up valuable office space. With a solid back office system notifications will be sent to employees to enter their time. It will also automatically generate an email to clients to remind them to review the employee hours and approve them in the system. This can save a lot of time for the administrative assistant, or the payroll department in your office.
3. Payroll Integration. Once the time sheets have been entered into the system they still need to be processed into payroll. A streamlined back office system will integrate with software like QuickBooks, ADP, Paychex, or any other customized payroll solution. This will allow your payroll department to spend less time entering the same information more than once and the payroll process will be easier to manage.
4. Client Invoicing. After payroll is processed and employees receive their paychecks, the next step is to send invoices to clients to be paid for the services that you have provided. Since staffing companies typically pay their employees weekly they must rely on consistent receivables. If the payroll and invoicing processes are integrated so that reports are automatically generated to each client the system will be stronger. Back office management systems can track the bill rates for each employee and client and ensure that this is a streamlined process.
5. Additional Reports. There are many necessary reports needed for a staffing company to track performance. Billing and sales reports help management understand the effectiveness of the recruiting and sales teams. Your accountant may need additional reports to balance your books each quarter. A back office integration system will coordinate with your front office, candidate tracking, and sales software to collect the data and produce the necessary reports.
NextCrew is a workforce management tool for the new world. It combines the front and back office seamlessly to provide the best user experience to manage your temporary workforce. Contact us today for more information.
It's very nice of you to share your knowledge through posts. I love to read stories about your experiences. They're very useful and interesting. I am excited to read the next posts. I'm so grateful for all that you've done. Keep plugging. Many viewers like me fancy your writing. Thank you for sharing precious information with us. Best payroll solution malaysia service provider.ReplyDelete